✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
It’s been proven that we are more likely to say “yes” to others who are authorities, who carry greater knowledge, experience, or expertise.
Remember, people expect personalization today. They want a message that speaks directly to their needs. It’s about bringing their problems to the surface and pointing them to a potential solution.
The ultimate goal is for the prospect to show you how his/her problems are affecting him/her mentally, spiritually, physically, and financially.
Check out this enlightening pearl of wisdom from the sales experts! My guest for this week, Kayvon Kay, seized his version of rock bottom and he blazed his own path. He stopped looking at what people were doing and started looking at what people weren’t doing. By ﬁnding what was missing, he discovered where he could add value to the marketplace.
In this episode, we cover:
• Introduction [00:00]
• Kayvon’s journey to becoming Canada’s #1 pharmaceutical sales representative. [03:01]
• How to become a trusted advisor in the sales industry. [07:30]
• The difference between selling and closing. [14:00]
• What does it mean to be a problem finder and solver? [14:50]
• Why the problem finders/solvers are the ones controlling the game. [16:16]
• The bigger the problem, the bigger the opportunity to make a sale. [17:46]
• Three levels of sales points for better sales conversations. [18:08]
• Sales probing questions to uncover buyer needs. [19:01]
• Reasons buyers aren’t buying from you. [23:18]
• What if you learn the right questions to ask that makes the buyers want to engage with you and purchase your solution? [23:56]
• What wrecks your sales cycle. [24:35]
• What are the things that top salespeople and companies should be doing right now? [26:04]
• How to be ready to serve customers in the new normal. [26:16]
• Why is listening with intent important when you’re meeting with your prospects? [30:33]
• What makes salespeople stand out in the market and get people to look at them differently? [34:06]
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ About Kayvon Kay:
A master of Sales and Closing, Expert Keynote Speaker, and creator of the One-Call Closer™ Methodology, Kayvon is a titan of the industry. From being Canada’s #1 pharmaceutical sales representative, to creating a multimillion-dollar coaching program, Kayvon has a vast range of skills centered within the art of sales. His ambition, drive, and confidence has led to his domination of the industry and his world-renowned abilities.
✅ About Jeremy Miner and Matthew Ryder:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the “Trusted Authority” in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're in selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
Matthew Ryders, an ex-special force turned salesman, Chief Executive Officer at Sales Sniper Consulting, and Chief Executive Officer at 7th Level, co-host of the “Closers are Losers” podcast, has been selling pretty much full-time for about 12 years. He spent the last few years selling full-time as a commission-only sales rep and has achieved the rare feat of making seven figures in commissions, averaging close to one million every month in contract value!
✅ Connect with Us:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miner.52
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-ryder-3b0a811b0/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matt.ryderSS
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
whothe person or persons that; the one thatMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)