✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
Most highly successful salespeople's careers started to take off when they got into a consistent habit of challenging someone's perspective. Not only your product or service is valuable, but the conversation you're creating can make a big impact around you, which is why sales must not be transactional, but transformational where we transform the way people think.
Success doesn’t happen overnight but there are things that you can do every day to be the best version of yourself. Successful people set forth their habits to achieve excellence. While unsuccessful slack off and get stuck with their terrible habits. Which one do you want to be? Eli Wilde is my guest for this week and he's here to challenge the way you see sales!
In this episode, we cover:
• Introduction [00:00]
• How Eli got started in sales and how he got so good at it. [01:45]
• Eli’s biggest years in terms of his income and awards given. [06:02]
• Eli’s sales techniques. What is he doing differently? [09:11]
• Things you can implement right now that will help you start selling more. [12:42]
• How to make your customer feel that you genuinely care for them. [17:23]
• The importance of trust when putting someone in the “buyer state.” [19:07]
• Building trust, certainty, and safety in sales conversations. [20:19]
• Crucial warnings for salespeople to avoid disasters in the future. [24:41]
• Why you should stop selling from a place of need. [28:56]
• Being appreciative and grateful when your customers are vulnerable. [31:47]
• Getting your prospects hungry for a solution before presenting your solution. [32:44]
• What salespeople and entrepreneurs should be doing right now during the pandemic. [33:32]
• Why sales must be transformational, not just transactional. [34:17]
• Why is it important to ask the right questions to uncover your client’s challenges? [38:18]
• Why having to double your working hours just to double your sales income is a big NO! Here’s the best way to accelerate. [43:30]
• The main difference between selling now compared to what it was 10 to 20 years ago? [45:27]
• Eli's strategy to put his potential customers into a vulnerable state. [49:21
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ About Eli Wilde
Eli Wilde is the no. 1 salesperson of Tony Robbins. This former actor has conducted coaching and sales training events with Tony Robbins in his honest bid to transform people’s lives.
Eli Wilde has sold over 20,000 high ticket products for Tony Robbins and has even earned an award for being the top salesperson. If it has to do with influence, impact, and communicating your message, Eli can help.
✅ About Jeremy Miner:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the “Trusted Authority” in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're in selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
✅ Connect with Us:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miner.52
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-ryder-3b0a811b0/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matt.ryderSS
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
Loved this episode? Please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!