✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
Do you want to write your own ticket as a salesperson?
The right sales skills allow you to do that. You can work where you want, do what you love, and still earn lots of money. You’re able to position yourself for success and never have to worry about what comes next.
Drew Innes shares how NEPQ helped position him for success and gave him the freedom and flexibility to do things he loved, like owning three ski lodges in Japan.
When the pandemic came, though, Drew relied on his sales skills so they could continue to thrive and live comfortably, all while supporting his businesses during the lockdowns.
If you’re interested in achieving what Drew achieved, and start writing your own ticket, make sure you check out this episode
In this episode, we cover:
• [0:00] Introduction
• [2:44] Welcome, Drew!
• [4:13] Drew’s background before sales
• [7:07] Struggles Drew encountered when he entered sales
• [8:33] Results Drew got through Jeremy’s training
• [11:39] From a sales job to investing in ski lodges in Japan
• [15:35] What happened to Drew’s ski lodges during the pandemic
• [16:22] How Drew’s sales skills helped him thrive through the pandemic
• [18:58] Age doesn’t matter in learning NEPQ
• [21:56] The power of NEPQ
• [23:37] Biggest objections Drew gets when he’s selling
• [24:30] How Drew overcomes the objections
• [27:42] What the right sales skills have done to remove the anxiety and pressure
• [29:43] Drew’s word of advice to listeners
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ About Jeremy Miner and Matthew Ryder:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the “Trusted Authority” in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're in selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
Visit https://7thlevelhq.com for his latest blogs, news, tips, training.
Matthew Ryder, an ex-special force turned salesman, Chief Executive Officer at Sales Sniper Consulting, and Chief Executive Officer at 7th Level, co-host of the “Closers are Losers” podcast, has been selling pretty much full-time for about 12 years. He spent the last few years selling full-time as a commission-only sales rep and has achieved the rare feat of making seven figures in commissions, averaging close to one million every month in contract value!
✅ Connect with Us:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JeremyLeeMiner
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer11/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/jeremyminer
Connect with Matthew Ryder on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-ryder-3b0a811b0/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matt.ryderSS
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
• Libsyn: https://closersarelosers.libsyn.com/
• iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner/id1534365100
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2kNDyUR7fz9SqBr9iGwfwV?si=uMhsOBP4S_SBaHqAFp4EGg
• Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
• Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
• Pod.casts: https://pod.casts.io/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/show/1833012
Loved this episode? Please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!