How can you effectively deal with buyer resistance in your sales conversations? This is a main concern so many salespeople I know and have trained share when they first get into the training.
If you’re triggering the resistance because of the questions you ask and how you ask them, you’ll most likely keep encountering the same problem over and over again regardless of what industry you’re selling for.
Our guest in today’s episode, Brent Stewart, a client of ours at 7th level shares how getting into our advanced sales training saved him from going back to driving trucks. His sales income was so low that the decision to get into the training came from a place of desperation. In less than 30 days, his commissions quadrupled and he has been enjoying sales since.
If you’re desperate and just want to learn how to effectively deal with buyer resistance and move past the stress of selling to a place of success as a salesperson, you’ll benefit from listening or watching this episode.
In this episode, we cover:
• [0:00] Introduction
• [4:40] Do sales skills come naturally?
• [5:40] Brent’s first sales training
• [8:57] What pushed Brent to get into the advanced training
• [9:55] What Brent learned in the first 30 days of his training
• [15:20] Ignite excitement in your prospect’s mind
• [16:06] Resistance happens when you keep on pushing
• [18:56] Questions to ask to help prospects see their current situation
• [20:47] Great salespeople can find out what’s behind the why
• [25:11] A good solution awareness question
• [29:34] How Brent used to close in the past
• [30:48] Brent’s words of advice to listeners
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
✅ About Jeremy Miner and Matthew Ryder:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the “Trusted Authority” in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're in selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
Visit https://7thlevelhq.com for his latest blogs, news, tips, training.
Matthew Ryder, an ex-special force turned salesman, Chief Executive Officer at Sales Sniper Consulting, and Chief Executive Officer at 7th Level, co-host of the “Closers are Losers” podcast, has been selling pretty much full-time for about 12 years. He spent the last few years selling full-time as a commission-only sales rep and has achieved the rare feat of making seven figures in commissions, averaging close to one million every month in contract value!
✅ Connect with Us:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JeremyLeeMiner
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/jeremyminer
Connect with Matthew Ryder on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-ryder-3b0a811b0/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matt.ryderSS
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
• Libsyn: https://closersarelosers.libsyn.com/
• iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner/id1534365100
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2kNDyUR7fz9SqBr9iGwfwV?si=uMhsOBP4S_SBaHqAFp4EGg
• Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
• Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
• Pod.casts: https://pod.casts.io/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/show/1833012
Loved this episode? Please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!