No salesperson wants low closing rates. Everyone wants to get better sales conversions.
It’s impossible, however, to achieve this if you’re still using old school sales techniques that constantly trigger sales resistance among your prospects.
Selling better means you need to switch to a method that guarantees better sales outcomes without feeling the pressure and stress of selling.
This is what my guest, Justin Goldfield, found when he started using NEPQ™. Although he was earning six-figures at the time he got into the training, he found NEPQ™ as the perfect method so he could still get better sales conversions but do it in a more relaxed and natural way.
If you’re still on the fence about switching sales methods, listen to this episode today.
In this episode, we cover:
• [0:00] Introduction
• [4:03] The reason Justin got into sales
• [5:01] Results Justin got from cold-calling
• [6:36] Why Justin felt anxious during his calls
• [8:56] The first 7 to 12 seconds of the call
• [11:21] What Justin noticed from his prospects using NEPQ™
• [14:03] How Justin felt as a salesperson using NEPQ™
• [15:21] Justin shares how he engaged with prospects prior to NEPQ™
• [20:52] The problem statement is not meant to sell to the prospect
• [25:14] The calendar commitment
• [26:29] Justin’s words of advice to listeners
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
✅ About Jeremy Miner and Matthew Ryder:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the “Trusted Authority” in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're in selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
Visit https://7thlevelhq.com for his latest blogs, news, tips, training.
Matthew Ryder, an ex-special force turned salesman, Chief Executive Officer at Sales Sniper Consulting, and Chief Executive Officer at 7th Level, co-host of the “Closers are Losers” podcast, has been selling pretty much full-time for about 12 years. He spent the last few years selling full-time as a commission-only sales rep and has achieved the rare feat of making seven figures in commissions, averaging close to one million every month in contract value!
✅ Connect with Us:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JeremyLeeMiner
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/jeremyminer
Connect with Matthew Ryder on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-ryder-3b0a811b0/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matt.ryderSS
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
• Libsyn: https://closersarelosers.libsyn.com/
• iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner/id1534365100
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2kNDyUR7fz9SqBr9iGwfwV?si=uMhsOBP4S_SBaHqAFp4EGg
• Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
• Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
• Pod.casts: https://pod.casts.io/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/show/1833012
Loved this episode? Please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!