✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
✅ Get a copy of Stop Killing Deals by George Brontén https://amzn.to/2QV8uN9
✅ Connect with George Brontén on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgebronten/
✅ Visit the Membrain Website https://www.membrain.com/
✅ Learn more about the Art and Science of Complex Sales https://www.membrain.com/blog
Sales success is just there, ripe for the taking. But the BIGGEST roadblock salespeople encounter on their way to excellence is the propensity to make assumptions. They make assumptions that people WANT their product when in fact, the opposite could just be true.
Most try to shove their prospect’s solutions down their throats with their hit-and-run way of selling instead of involving the prospect in the process of coming up with these said solutions.
In today’s episode, George Brontén, author of the bestselling book Stop Killing Deals and CEO & Founder of Membrain, explains what hinders you from growing and exceeding every other competition in the market and what you can do to stop doing that.
If you’re into achieving excellence and reaching the zenith of your potential as a salesperson, join me in this episode of Closers are Losers.
In this episode, we cover:
• Introduction [00:00]
• How George Brontén became a leader in his industry [03:18]
• What led to the creation of Stop Killing Deals [06:02]
• Learning skills that work WITH people instead of AGAINST people [07:15]
• The number 1 mistake salespeople commit [08:28]
• Why talking about solutions in a sales conversation kills deals [09:25]
• The technology is not the only solution [11:15]
• Why coaching is essential in succeeding in sales [13:54]
• The necessity of a sales process in every organization [17:53]
• Are buying decisions stalling the marketplace during a pandemic? [18:39]
• How to prevent a prospect from stalling [20:19]
• What is Membrain? [25:35]
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ About Jeremy Miner:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the “Trusted Authority” in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally, how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
Visit https://7thlevelhq.com for his latest blogs, news, tips, training.
✅ Connect with Us:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miner.52
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-ryder-3b0a811b0/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matt.ryderSS
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
• Libsyn: https://closersarelosers.libsyn.com/
• iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner/id1534365100
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2kNDyUR7fz9SqBr9iGwfwV?si=uMhsOBP4S_SBaHqAFp4EGg
• Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
• Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
• Pod.casts: https://pod.casts.io/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/show/1833012
Loved this episode? Please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!