✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
✅ Visit The Sales Whisperer
✅ Get a copy of It Takes More Than a Big Smile, a Good Idea, and a Twitter Account to Build a Business That Lasts by Wes Schaeffer
✅ Get a copy of The Sales Whisperer Way by Wes Schaeffer
In today’s competitive world, searching for prospects who qualify and sealing the deal can be tricky. But not when you follow a definite process.
In this episode, our guest Wes Schaeffer of Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) will walk us through the steps to make sales even with the tight competition in your industry. At the end of this podcast, you will also learn how to build your skills as a salesperson to gather more prospects. Wes will also teach you his techniques in generating leads that close.
It’s a value-packed episode! Tune in now and make sure to take down notes!
In this episode, we cover:
• Introduction [00:00]
• Wes Schaeffer’s beginnings in sales [02:56]
• It Takes More Than a Big Smile, a Good Idea, and a Twitter Account to Build a Business That Lasts [05:38]
• Sales and persuasion in real-life situations [07:15]
• Biggest mistakes salespeople make in 2020 [09:50]
• The importance of helping your prospect uncover their challenges [15:03]
• Building up your sales skills [17:31]
• The sales agenda technique [20:34]
• How to build urgency for a prospect to take immediate action [25:46]
• The Sales Whisperer® Way [28:34]
• Learning to own the room [30:15]
• Never stop improving [34:39]
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ About Jeremy Miner:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the “Trusted Authority” in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're in selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
Visit https://7thlevelhq.com for his latest blogs, news, tips, training.
✅ Connect with Me:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miner.52
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/jeremyminer
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
• Libsyn: https://closersarelosers.libsyn.com/
• iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner/id1534365100
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2kNDyUR7fz9SqBr9iGwfwV?si=uMhsOBP4S_SBaHqAFp4EGg
• Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
• Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
• Pod.casts: https://pod.casts.io/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/show/1833012
Loved this episode? Please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!