✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
✅ Visit Kurt Mortensen’s Maximum Influence Website http://maximizeyourinfluence.com/
✅ Take a Persuasion IQ test and get a FREE copy of Kurt Mortensen’s bestselling book Maximum Influence https://takeyouriq.com/
As the world evolved, so did people’s perception of salespeople and selling in general. Nowadays, it’s no longer enough to be well-spoken. You have to have the ability to work your way through your prospect’s mind and earn that sweet ticket to closing a deal: trust.
Trust is never given but earned. And in today’s episode, let’s all learn how to be trusted authorities in our respective niches with the world’s number one persuasion legend and author of the bestselling book, Maximum Influence, Kurt Mortensen.
Come join me in this episode and let’s dive into an insightful discussion on the value of trust, connectivity, and persuasion in sales!
In this episode, we cover:
• Introduction [00:00]
• Kurt and his journey to becoming a leader in sales and persuasion [02:47]
• The evolution of buying and selling [05:38]
• The biggest mistake salespeople make [10:58]
• The Wobegon effect [17:21]
• The key role of trust in sales [21:46]
• What is the piano of persuasion? [26:15]
• Building connectivity with your prospects [29:50]
• Kurt’s persuasion IQ test [33:31]
• Is persuasion a talent or a skill? [34:33]
• Kurt’s advice to salespeople [38:44]
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ About Jeremy Miner:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the “Trusted Authority” in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're in selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
Visit https://7thlevelhq.com for his latest blogs, news, tips, training.
✅ Connect with Us:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miner.52
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-ryder-3b0a811b0/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matt.ryderSS
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
• Libsyn: https://closersarelosers.libsyn.com/
• iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner/id1534365100
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2kNDyUR7fz9SqBr9iGwfwV?si=uMhsOBP4S_SBaHqAFp4EGg
• Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
• Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
• Pod.casts: https://pod.casts.io/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/show/1833012
Loved this episode? Please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!