Sales can be frustrating when you rely on pure luck. You need to invest in good sales training if you want to outperform your competitors and achieve amazing results.
A good sales training is essential to success and better outcomes. There are tons out there but in today’s selling environment, you need to find the best.
My guest in this podcast episode, Frank Salas, shares how the NEPQ™ training is helping him close deals he never thought was possible. He talks about how his first encounter with our team at 7th level immediately got him joining our advanced training, knowing that a pass on it would cost him more.
This is an inspiring and knowledge-filled episode you need to listen to. It’s time you transform the way you sell when you invest in good sales training like Frank did.
In this episode, we cover:
• [0:00] Introduction
• [5:36] Frank shares his experience in the industry
• [6:19] How Frank learned how to sell
• [7:06] Frank shares results he got using his sales training
• [10:12] What triggered Frank to take the next step
• [13:45] Frank’s firsthand experience with NEPQ™
• [16:09] Top three things Frank learned and the results he’s getting
• [20:37] Get clients to chase you instead
• [21:49] Challenge prospects to think about consequences
• [24:39] Frank’s advice to salespeople
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
✅ About Jeremy Miner and Matthew Ryder:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the “Trusted Authority” in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're in selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
Visit https://7thlevelhq.com for his latest blogs, news, tips, training.
Matthew Ryder, an ex-special force turned salesman, Chief Executive Officer at Sales Sniper Consulting, and Chief Executive Officer at 7th Level, co-host of the “Closers are Losers” podcast, has been selling pretty much full-time for about 12 years. He spent the last few years selling full-time as a commission-only sales rep and has achieved the rare feat of making seven figures in commissions, averaging close to one million every month in contract value!
✅ Connect with Us:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JeremyLeeMiner
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/jeremyminer
Connect with Matthew Ryder on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-ryder-3b0a811b0/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matt.ryderSS
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
• Libsyn: https://closersarelosers.libsyn.com/
• iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner/id1534365100
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2kNDyUR7fz9SqBr9iGwfwV?si=uMhsOBP4S_SBaHqAFp4EGg
• Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
• Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
• Pod.casts: https://pod.casts.io/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/show/1833012
Loved this episode? Please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!