✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
✅Get a copy of Hyper-Connected Selling by David J.P. Fisher (https://www.amazon.com/dp/1944730052)
✅Check out Networking in the 21st Century by David J.P. Fisher (https://www.amazon.com/Networking-21st-Century-Network-Sucks/dp/0984123628/)
✅Check out David J.P. Fishers’ website (https://davidjpfisher.com/podcast/closersarelosers/)
✅Listen to the Beer, Beats, and Business podcast (https://beerbeatsandbusiness.com/)
The goal of every sales call is to build a relationship with your prospects that’s strong enough to help them solve their problems and help you make your sale. But if you keep asking the wrong questions and using old-school sales techniques that’ll make your sales call too transactional, catching that prospect’s heart may just be far from possible.
In this episode, David J.P. Fisher, author of nine bestselling books such as Hyper-Connected Selling and Networking in the 21st Century, and well-known throughout the world as the Sales Sherpa, joins me to talk about why sales is relational and not transactional. We discuss why networking the old way sucks in today’s generation, what questions you need to ask to nudge your prospect to the right path, and more!
Learn the Sales Sherpa path by tuning in to the episode now!
In this episode, we cover:
• Introduction [00:00]
• How David became a Sales Sherpa [03:16]
• The background of two of David’s most successful books [05:17]
• What is the Sales Sherpa path? [07:22]
• Focusing on the technology side of sales [09:26]
• Why you need to build a brand in your market [10:52]
• The essence of knowing the right questions to ask [12:07]
• The biggest challenge within a sales conversation [16:44]
• A good question to ask your prospect to build urgency [20:37]
• Closing without being a closer [22:51]
• Where to invest to improve yourself as a salesperson [26:57]
• David’s advice to salespeople [28:39]
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ About Jeremy Miner:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the “Trusted Authority” in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally, how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
Visit https://7thlevelhq.com for his latest blogs, news, tips, training.
✅ Connect with Us:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miner.52
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
• Libsyn: https://closersarelosers.libsyn.com/
• iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner/id1534365100
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2kNDyUR7fz9SqBr9iGwfwV?si=uMhsOBP4S_SBaHqAFp4EGg
• Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
• Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
• Pod.casts: https://pod.casts.io/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
• Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/show/1833012
Loved this episode? Please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!